Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 2013 review
Model, Mitsubishi Outlander Sport has received a facelift, or if you prefer to say refreshing. However, this model in a version for 2013. year has new bumpers, side skirts and some interior changes. This model will be displayed at an exhibition in New York, which begins next week. With composed handling, a comfortable ride and roomy seating for 5 adults, this stylish crossover is currently the best-selling car in Mitsubishi Motors’ North American model lineup.
The entire front fascia of the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport has been completely made over versus last year’s model. The signature pronounced, trapezoidal grille opening and recessed fog lamp housings are still present, but now feature a new, more simple and clean shape. Another appealing detail is the new chrome trim surrounding the outer perimeter of the recessed fog lamps.
Also, the rear fascia has been refreshed to complement the new look of the front fascia.
The highly-stylized front/rear fascia makeover – along with new black-colored side sills – enrich the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport’s already athletic-looking aesthetic demeanor, further separating Mitsubishi’s compact crossover from its more mundane peers.
With an impressive EPA fuel mileage rating of 31 highway mpg, and the availability of either front- or all-wheel drive, the stylish 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is a compelling choice for young families or active individuals that combines the space and versatility of an SUV with the outstanding ride quality and improved fuel economy of an exceptionally engineered car.
Standard equipment on all Mitsubishi Outlander Sport models includes stylish 18-in. alloy wheels; leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob; cruise control with steering wheel-mounted controls; Electric Power Steering (EPS); FUSE Handsfree Link System™ that allows voice-activated operation of an iPod® and a cell phone, remote keyless entry; eye-catching rear LED combination tail lamps; heated outside mirrors; steering wheel-mounted audio controls; and air conditioning with micron filter.
Among the included safety features are driver knee airbag; Hill Start Assist (HSA); Active Stability Control (ASC); Traction Control Logic (TCL); anti-lock braking system (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist; and an advanced front air bag SRS with passenger weight and driver’s seat position sensors, front seat-mounted side-impact air bags, and curtain side air bags with roll-over sensors.
The top-flight SE version adds further luxuries such as a dynamic 6 speaker premium audio system with SiriusXM™ satellite radio with 3-months subscription service; heated front seats; one-touch Start/Stop (OSS) engine switch; climate control system with full-auto air conditioning; rain-sensing wipers; super-wide beam xenon head lights and FAST key passive entry system.
The 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport features numerous design and feature improvements for the new model year:
- Exterior :
- Front Fascia – Redesigned front bumper section; New grille styling; New fog lamp design.
- Rear Bumper – New rear bumper design.
- Side Sills – Side sills now black in color to match the lower sections of the redesigned front & rear bumpers.
- Handsome 18-in. alloy wheels now standard on all on all trim levels for the 2013 model.
- Interior :
- New interior fabrics; New chrome accent molding for the front doors; New All Wheel Control (AWC) push button switch.
- Chassis :
- Revised rear multi-link suspension for improved handling and ride comfort.
- Drivetrain :
- Enhanced Continuously-Variable Transmission (CVT) calibration for improved acceleration performance and smoother shift feeling.
- Exterior Color Availability:
- New hues White Pearl and Quick Silver join Laguna Blue, Labrador Black Pearl, Mercury Gray and Rally Red.
The 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport will be built in the United States at the company’s advanced automobile manufacturing facility in America’s heartland in Normal, Illinois. The updated, American-made Outlander Sport models produced in the U.S will not only supply Mitsubishi dealers in the states but also be shipped to foreign markets.
Users search for:
- consumer reviews 2013 outlander sport
- mitsubishi 2013 outlander sport reviews